Journeys Aviation® FBO and Flight School
- FBO Service We offer a wide range of services from Fuel to Pilot Supplies.
- Jet A and Avgas
- Heated Hangar and Tie-down Rental
- Pilot Supplies
- Snow Removal, Aircraft Preheating, and Tug service
- Flight Planning Room
- Coffee and Snack Bar
Come and enjoy the views and ambiance of the Boulder Airport Terminal Building!
- Personalized, Individual Flight Training For those who need more schedule flexibility, Journeys offers personalized flight instruction conducted by one of our experienced Certified Flight Instructors.
- Private Pilot and Commercial Pilot Certificates
- Instrument and Multi-engine Ratings
- Instructor Certificates & Ratings - CFI, CFII, and MEI
- Complex and High-Performance Endorsements
- Mountain, Glass Cockpit, and Other Specialized Training
- Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC)
- Aircraft Rental Journeys Aviation offers a diverse fleet of aircraft with single-engine, multi-engine, complex, and high-performance aircraft from Piper, Diamond, and Cessna.
The Journeys Aviation Difference
- Customer Service; Our staff is our greatest asset, as they enjoy what they do and constantly strive to provide excellent service.
- Competitive pricing. With low overhead and a wide variety of aircraft and simulators, Journeys can satisfy a wide range of budgets.
- Provide training in a supportive and stimulating environment, where you will likely share a cup of coffee with anyone from an Airline to Alaskan bush pilot.
- Provide flight instruction at Boulder Municipal Airport for Private Pilot, Commercial Pilot, and Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Certificates and these ratings: Instrument, Multi-Engine, CFI-Instrument and CFI-Multi-Engine.
- A wide range of single-engine and multiengine aircraft for training or rental (Piper, Diamond, and Cessna)
- Certified Flight Instructors with many thousands of flight instruction hours
- Advanced simulators to provide realistic training and reduce your overall training costs
- VA Benefits. Journeys Aviation is approved by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to provide flight training under the GI Bill.
- Full-Service Flight planning with on-line aircraft scheduling system, computers for flight planning and training, and the Aviation Library containing book and video resources.